Pitched Roof Training and CPD
We have a variety of training and pitched roofing CPD opportunities for the Danelaw product range. We offer demo days with Paul Lambert – Field Technical Support as well as a selection of CPD seminars delivered by product experts.
Paul Lambert’s Training Options
Paul Lambert; Field Technical Support offers training options across the country. This includes college enrichment days, training days for merchants and their team, demonstration days at merchants for their customers and visits sites for contractor training mornings.
Typical subjects covered include;
- Explanation of the roof construction and how it works
- Products available in the market
- What they are made of and why
- Purpose of the products
- How they are installed
- Explaining condensation and wind pressures
- Product information including guarantees
- New product information
- British Standards
- Product Demonstrations
- Roofing advice and a question and answering session.
If one of the training options is something you are interested, you can contact Paul directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call him on 07712 526 257.
Danelaw Pitched Roofing CPD Seminars
Our Danelaw division offers the following CPD seminars to choose from,
- GRP Roof Flashings and Valley Troughs
This seminar will cover the use of GRP as an alternative to traditional methods and materials on slate and tile pitched roofs.
- Ventilation for Pitched Roofs
Find out about the provision of adequate ventilation for pitched roofs in this expert-led CPD.
- Understanding the Function and Selection of Roof Tile Underlays
This seminar will address the composition and characteristics of tile and slate underlays, as well as how they are used to contribute to the weathertightness of a completed roof.
By taking one of these seminars, you will be awarded one hour of CPD learning points.
To book one of our seminars, please fill out our online booking form: