The MiniVerg® interlocking plain tile dry verge system has been manufactured to prevent weather ingress and reliance on mortar at the roof edge. This system is suitable for use on new builds and refurbishments at any roof pitch.
- Designed to minimise water run-off preventing staining on the verge and gable wall
- Suits all single lap interlocking plain tiles between 170mm and 200mm batten gauges
- UV stabilised units and colours
- Easy-fit starter unit
- 15 year guarantee
- Complies with BS 8612
- HD IPTDV – Verge unit
- HD IPTDV/HR – Half round ridge cap
- HD IPTDV/AR – Angle ridge cap
- HD IPTDV/ST – Starter unit
- HD IPTDV/BC – Batten end clip
- Slate dry verges and ridge caps contains 100% recycled PPC
For tile compatibility, please see downloads below.