The dry verge systems prevent weather ingress and mortar degradation at the roof edge. With a market leading 355mm maximum batten gauge and clip over design for simple installation, this system is suitable for use on new builds and refurbishments at any roof pitch.
Product Features of the Interlocking Dry Verge System
- Designed to minimise water run-off preventing staining on the verge and gable wall
- Suits all commonly available single lap concrete tiles between 260mm and 355mm batten gauages
- UV stabilised units and colours
- Easy-fit starter verge unit
- Starter unit designed to avoid gutter interference and slotted for ease of adjustment
- High heat distortion resistance compared to PVC
- HD TIDV to fit all thin leading edge concrete tiles
- The dry verge system complies with BS 8612
- HD IDV – Verge unit
- HD IDV/HR – Half round ridge cap
- HD IDV/AR – Angle ridge cap
- HD IDV/ST – Starter unit
- HD IDV/BC – Batten end clip
- Slate grey dry verges and ridge caps contains 100% recycled PPC
COMPLIES WITH BS 8612
The IDV Dry Verge provide a fixing for the verge tiles for use in wind zones 1
to 5* in accordance with BS 8612:2018 Table C.1.
Installation of the Dry Verge System
For tile compatibility for this system, please see downloads below. Contact the team for more information.