The ultimate cost and time saving valley troughs
Hambleside Danelaw’s market leading GRP dry fix valley troughs have been keeping UK roof junctions durable and sound for 20 years with their unique, established and unmodified profile.
The sleek design provides hidden water gulleys at the roof valleys maintaining a neat and close-cut finish. These troughs are an ideal alternative to traditional lead and its associated health risks.
Available in three options to suit different roof applications, these BBA certified troughs are suitable for roof pitch differentials of up to 20o – What are the benefits?
- Up to half the cost and time of traditional lead installation
- Dry-fix, eliminating the use of mortar
- Semi-skilled fitting procedure
- Light in weight and easy to handle
- 30 year service life guarantee
- Suitable for grey water systems
- Complies with BS 5534
Available at stockists’ nationwide